Human Resources Consulting
Whether you have a small or large project that you need a workplace relations expert for, or just need assistance with strategic planning, workforce planning, recruitment, or performance management or consultancy, our team can provide you with flexible solutions to help you achieve your goals. *Selected subscription services offer specialist HR consultant hours at no additional costs.
- Workforce Planning – Strategic workforce planning will help your business achieve its long term goals. It ensures that your business has the right people, at the right time with the right skills. Just like managing your business budget, workforce planning is an integral part of any successful business.
- Performance Management – A well-developed performance management and review process makes good business sense and can go a long way towards creating a high–performance culture. Managing under-performance is at times necessary and can be almost ‘pain-free’ if it is addressed quickly and performance expectations were made clear from the outset. Having the right performance management tools is crucial.
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures- Policies and procedures are a necessary part of any business, they provide direction to employees and govern the rights of both the employee and employer. HR Policies and procedures set guidelines on a series of issues that may be faced in the workplace and provide managers and employees with a guide on how those issues should be handled.
- Attraction and Retention – With the war for talent raging, attracting and retaining the right people is becoming harder. The right team can significantly influence your business success, failure to successfully attract and retain the right people can stifle the business.At Workplace Partners we help clients develop and implement strategies to attract and retain the best staff through:
– effective recruitment and selection
– building positive workplace culture
– individual and team development remuneration
– and benefits review