A certified Management System provides your business with a planned and structured flow of documented processes to efficiently manage your business.
The processes are typically structured around policies and procedures, when implemented successfully this will assist the business in creating a sustainable management system based on continuous improvement and measurable objectives and performance targets.
Workplace Partners consultants have over 30 years of experience across various industries and can assist you in developing, implementing and managing a management system to suit your business. Workplace Partners have developed a wide range of audit tools to enable our consultants to provide an efficient cost effective service conducting systems audits and gap analysis’s to assist your business.
AS/NZS 4801 Safety Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801 is the Australian Standard for occupational health and safety. Compliance to this standard is currently one of the main systems requirement when submitting tenders for national, state and local government projects.
- Compliance to this standard enables you to establish and maintain an effective safety management system based on established Health & Safety standards. The system is designed to work for businesses of all sizes and across all industries.
- A Safety Management System can help to align your current safety management practices and minimize the risk of injury to your personnel. The system provides for the best practice in hazard and risk management and a process for measuring performance and continuous improvement within your business.
AS/NZS ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001 is the Australian Standard for Environmental Management. This standard sets out the framework for a business to follow to set up an effective environmental management system.
- Compliance to this standard enables you to establish and maintain an effective environmental management system to manage any potential impacts of a business’ activities on the environment.
- The system provides a structured approach to planning and implementing environment protection measures and a process for measuring performance and continuous improvement for environmental management within your business.
AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- AS/NZS ISO 9001 is the Australian Standard for Quality Management. This standard sets out the framework for a business to follow to establish an effective quality management system.
- Compliance to this standard enables you to integrate the various internal processes within the organization and establish and maintain them within an effective quality management system framework.
- The system builds the platform to continuously improve on the businesses quality management performance through identification of potential system failures within the businesses documentation or operational performance. It then provides the tools to establish adequate measurements and controls for continuous improvement.
BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational health and safety management systems
OHSAS 18001 Occupational health and safety management system offers a more integrated management system with ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems standards.